I am crazy. That much I believe almost everyone I know think of me. Well, who can blame them - I am a bit crazy.
For instance, I have this crazy obsession with notebooks. I dunno. Clean, white and new-smelling notebooks drive me nuts.
I am not sure but now that I think about it, I guess it's because of my desire to always start with a clean slate. You know. People make mistakes and I just wish that at some point, you can just hit the reset button and just dive in and smell the immaculate and glowing squeaky clean life.
But it's impossible.
I am a little melodramatic, aren't I? I guess it's nothing more than the stupid fact that I am a nutter for notebooks. Plain and simple. period.
ALTASHHETH
p.s. Isn't this a great way to start my new blogging career? This is just a test post for better blog configuration. But of course, this is an original write up. :)
waaahhh!!! is this a coincidence? i love collecting notebooks too!!! really!!! i love writing on a clean sheets too! kaya pag pangit ang hand writing ko bibili ako uli..actually magaling lang ako sa umpisa tas di ko nauubos sulatan ang notebooks ko tas bibili na naman! hahah adik lang!
ReplyDeleteSAME FETISH HERE....hahaha
ReplyDeleteiya and Axel - I'm not uniquely crazy after all! hahaha.. :p Please follow my blog. :)
ReplyDelete